Saturday, May 2, 2009

Av Upconvert Receiver W/vga















Pizzone Giannicola

Dear Fellow Citizens, Dear Fellow Citizens
6:07
next June, will return to the polls to elect the new administration
of our town.

Now, finally, you can turn the page thanks to you. I'll be first in line, the Civic Party candidate
"My Town '" and I want you to take me
on this trip, with your presence and your invaluable support.
I wish, with this letter, you were to succeed in my direct invitation to be present during
initiatives, to be actively on the side of the Civic Party, participating
and representing what are the needs, problems, but also your
expectations and those of all Civitonici.

I hope that our community can finally get out of dangerous isolation
and institutional disinterest. This letter is to be a perfect close
hand. If you want we can meet to share a path that is not only electoral but
the human good of our city. My first commitment in the event of
statement, is to bring attention and consideration of the municipal council
, the condition of hardship faced by many families in our community.
I'd be happy to be able to count on your vote to be able to win this exciting challenge
in all our interests and our beautiful Civita Castellana that deserves much more.



thank you and embrace you

0 comments:

Post a Comment