Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rollerblade Racemachine 2010






HERE IS THE TITLE OF MY BLOG: "ON THE ROAD"
( HISTORY OF ME THAT I WANTED TO BEAT)

There was a time when I fantasized with the poets of the "Beat Generation", it was difficult to locate the material, there were no computers or Internet, there was a large "archive" on everyone, I could only read. I felt different, alternative, outsider, maverick, I liked the word "freedom", I hated the word "compromise" because I believed that only with a head that works individually you can not really be free.
There was a time when I got bogged down, static, still, I looked around and the world around me turned into a completely different way from the world in my brain, I had not otherwise be carried out but I was slowing . Why?



Now, after years of experience "normal" responses to the "WHY '?" are lighter, almost more acceptable.
love and feelings of our life balances are paid, and money is always a sweet compromesso.E 'sweet because it is not a defeat, because it surrounds you, warms you. The novelty
is that I now live in 'that' world, that out ....
I've brought myself, that the swamp and all that good that my brain has given birth.



Trying to love everything in life. It 'this be beat. If there is a quality I've seen clearly in this generation, is the spirit of non-interference with the lives of others. I had a dream in which I did not want the lion ate the lamb and the lion jumped on me and licked my face like a puppy and then took the lamb in his arms and he bacaiva.
This is the dream of the Beat Generation. According to Jack Kerouac

0 comments:

Post a Comment